I have been super stressed lately. SUPER. And today it culminated with my brain feeling like a jackhammer was pounding into it and me simultaneously crying and laughing at a country song on my drive home. Have I snapped? Maybe. Does this mean I'll stop shaving my legs and start eating wheat grass at every meal and dressing solely in Charlie Chaplin-esque attire? Maybe, maybe, and yes.
There are a number of things that can calm my fritzed out state and I would like to share them with you:
1. This website. (Looking at the "10 Best Dressed" is almost as good as getting a massage.)
2. This junk food.
3. This song, and this one, and this one. And this one. Thanks, Ingrid, for making me smile. Thanks, Norah, for mellowing me out. Thanks, Frankie, for letting out all the steam. And Phil? Thanks for seeing my true colors.
4. This movie. Or this one.
5. This radio program.
6. Running. (Which is especially important after #2)
7. Taking showers so long that the wrinkles on my toes have wrinkles.
8. Dancing around like a fool.
9. Visiting this blog, and this one.
10. This video.
11. Taking myself a little less seriously*
* = a really good thing